Today, the egg diet is a popular method of losing weight, both among ordinary housewives and among well -known personalities. A few years ago, many doctors simultaneously argued that eggs are an unhealthy product, because they contain a high percentage of cholesterol, the accumulation of which triggers the development of atherosclerosis. For now, scientists have changed their minds. The fact is that the harms of eating eggs cannot be compared to its benefits.
Eggs are a very nutritious and low -calorie product, which contains many vitamins that maintain the beauty of nails and skin, as well as help increase metabolism. Vitamin A - enhances the body's defense function, vitamin E is a fairly powerful antioxidant, vitamin D - strengthens teeth and bone tissue, and so on. In addition to vitamins, eggs contain minerals such as: zinc, phosphorus, iron, iodine, potassium and sulfur.
In short, the egg diet is an ideal dietary nutrition system with which you can not only lose extra weight, but also improve your health, which is the need of almost every second inhabitant of our planet.
What foods can be used during the egg diet?
According to reviews, the egg diet for weight loss is quite democratic-you can consume a lot of fruits and vegetables that contain plant fiber and natural antioxidants. Vegetables (except potatoes) should be eaten fresh or boiled, but without oil. It is allowed to add onions, garlic, various seasonings and a little salt to vegetable dishes.
Also, nutritionists recommend including low -fat cheese or low -fat cottage cheese in the egg diet menu. For fluids, green tea and herbs must be present in the daily diet.
During the above diet period, fruits should be alternated-eat pears on one day, and apples on another. In order for the egg diet results to be positive, you need to drink about two liters of clean water per day.
What foods should be avoided?
During the egg diet for weight loss, it is strictly forbidden to eat fatty foods, sausages, mayonnaise, fatty sour cream and other high -calorie foods.
From the fruit category, you cannot use grapes, mangoes, bananas, figs and dates. Alcoholic and carbonated beverages, sugar, flour and confectionery products should also be excluded from the diet.
Pros and cons of egg diet
The benefits of this diet include the following:
- Eggs have a large number of trace elements that are beneficial to our health.
- Such a diet dulls the "nostalgia" for sweet foods, as it lowers blood glucose levels. Reviews of the egg diet show that an efficient approach to this weight loss technique helps eliminate mood swings, as well as reliance on regular consumption of sweets.
- The diet menu contains a good amount of vegetables and fruits, fiber that ensures good intestinal function.
- Such a diet helps to create a systematic diet.
- Breakfast of grapefruit and some eggs was very satisfying.
- As a result of the egg diet, it is easier for you to switch to a complete and healthy diet.
Disadvantages of egg diet for weight loss:
- Egg diet (according to some physicians) causes a decrease in the secretion of thyroid hormones, the deficiency of which is characterized by the following symptoms: persistent fatigue, general lethargy, dryness and pallor of the skin, headache.
- Egg whites can cause allergic reactions and skin rashes.
- A long -term egg diet can lead to "bodybuilding syndrome" - a slowdown in the body’s response, hypothyroidism, muscle damage and critical fatigue.
egg diet decisions
The typical result of the egg diet is weight loss - from three to ten kilograms. In obese individuals, there is a "fall" in volume. Everyone who has "tried" this weight loss system should remember that the results of an egg diet can immediately "evaporate" if, after it’s over, you go back to a previous diet full of extra calories and simple carbohydrates.
At the end of the diet, it is important to get out of it properly and not start using everything in a row. It is better to add soups and some healthy dishes into the diet.
Studies have shown that people who eat eggs for breakfast lose weight faster. This is due to rapid body satiety and long -term lack of hunger. The egg diet works and helps get rid of extra pounds.
3 -day egg diet
This diet option is designed for two to three days. You can lose from 0. 6 to 1 kilogram of excess weight per day. The daily menu of the egg diet includes the following ingredients: grapefruit, boiled eggs, green tea (only without sugar) and water (in unlimited quantities).
Egg diet menu for four weeks
This menu is repeated for four weeks.
- Breakfast: a pair of boiled eggs, half a grapefruit, real coffee without sugar.
- Lunch: two eggs, vegetable salad, green tea or herbs.
- Dinner: vinaigrette (no oil), half a grapefruit, a pair of eggs.
- Breakfast: eggs and grapefruit.
- Lunch: same as breakfast.
- Dinner: non-starchy vegetables (cucumbers, tomatoes, celery), 100-200 grams of dietary meat (roasted, boiled or stewed).
- Breakfast: grapefruit and eggs.
- Lunch: boiled spinach and a pair of eggs.
- Dinner: cabbage-beetroot salad (no oil added), 100 grams of cottage cheese and two eggs.
- Breakfast: same as always.
- Lunch: broccoli and eggs.
- Dinner: vinaigrette without potatoes, 100-200 grams of steamed fish.
- Breakfast: a grapefruit and a pair of eggs.
- Lunch: boiled spinach and eggs.
- Dinner: same as yesterday.
- Breakfast: two eggs and half a grapefruit.
- Lunch: fruit salad without the use of wine and bananas, seasoned with real yogurt.
- Dinner: a small piece of roast beef, vegetable salad (without oil).
- Breakfast: as usual.
- Lunch: 200 grams of chicken breast, tomato salad, grapefruit.
- Dinner: vegetable salad (cucumber, celery and tomato), chicken breast.